Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $746 (₨ 81,102) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)