Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $23,886 (14,791,062 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)