Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,570 (7,564,306 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)