Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,415 (7,603,368 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (43 minutes ago)