Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,815 (6,809,937 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (38 minutes ago)