Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,696 (€3,452) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)