Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,897 (€1,547) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)