Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,586 (€3,299) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (32 minutes ago)