Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,001 (€1,758) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)