Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,971 (€1,674) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)