Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,652 (€1,408) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)