Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,134 (£3,147) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)