Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $621 (1,140 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)