Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $633 (1,145 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)