Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.544 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,203 (5,887 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)