Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,243 (2,089 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)