Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24177 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $639 (2,642 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)