Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23378 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,166 (13,545 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)