Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27813 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,221 (22,366 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)