Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27489 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,752 (20,926 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (36 minutes ago)