Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,004 (1,597 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)