Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $789 (1,358 лв) in Pleven.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)