Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $683 (1,260 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)