Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05119 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,184 (Mex$ 42,666) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)