Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,373 (Mex$ 43,245) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)