Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05221 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,207 (Mex$ 42,278) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)