Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26439 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $881 (3,333 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)