Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11146 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,050 (27,369 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)