Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.243 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,806 (€3,868) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)