Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,498 (€3,935) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨9,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)