Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,162 (€4,166) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)