Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27391 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,990 (R$ 7,265) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)