Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31852 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,722 (R$ 11,686) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)