Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,987 (€3,687) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)