Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $810 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $730 (₨52,198) in Pimpri.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)