Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03146 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,139 (99,790 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)