Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03041 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,480 (81,561 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)