Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,896 (65,361,879 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)