Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07184 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $616 (R 8,569) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)