Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07686 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,379 (R 17,938) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)