Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07305 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,010 (R 13,828) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)