Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31695 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,928 (R$ 12,394) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)