Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $580 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $439 (155,594 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (35 minutes ago)