Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00313 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $548 (175,173 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (39 minutes ago)