Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29577 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,610 (R$ 5,442) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)