Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00780 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,087 (₨139,489) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)