Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00744 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $903 (₨121,231) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)