Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,071 (€3,633) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)