Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,518 (€3,101) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)