Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,315 (€2,808) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)