Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,566 (€3,078) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)