Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,200 (£4,450) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)