Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,575 (AU$9,019) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)