Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.717 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,214 (AU$7,274) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)