Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,542 (€2,952) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)