Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,166 (€2,759) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)