Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 104% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,386 (€5,868) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)