Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,593 (€5,172) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)