Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 74% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,957 (€2,515) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (30 minutes ago)