Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,390 (COL$3,973,181) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)