Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,306 (COL$3,896,945) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)