Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01671 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $408 (руб 24,394) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)