Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,661 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)