Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31584 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,179 (R$ 10,065) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)