Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26811 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,684 (R$ 6,283) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)