Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,282 (R$ 10,206) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)