Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00396 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,325 (334,147 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)