Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,245 (321,967 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)