Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $627 (179,643 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)