Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03517 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,751 ($U49,776) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)