Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03066 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,338 ($U43,630) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)