Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03455 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,334 ($U125,439) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)