Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03172 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,358 ($U42,806) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)