Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $790 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $714 (257,091 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)