Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $918 (€863) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)