Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $670 (₨45,181) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)