Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,170 (COL$3,410,356) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)