Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,101 (COL$3,065,209) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)