Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $591 (COL$1,791,713) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)