Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,502 (€3,963) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)