Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,589 (€3,979) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (40 minutes ago)