Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,436 (€3,160) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (36 minutes ago)