Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,169 (€4,622) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)