Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,728 (€3,868) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)