Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04467 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,479 (33,100 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)