Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14472 USD / SRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $516 (3,566 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)