Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13549 USD / SRD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,857 (13,706 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)