Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01491 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,554 (₨238,327) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)