Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,240 (€5,459) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)