Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,324 (€6,278) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)