Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,840 (8,840 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)