Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,426 (€3,866) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (41 minutes ago)