Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,951 (€3,413) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)