Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,015 (€3,792) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)