Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $20,162 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $12,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)