Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,031 (3,105,824 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (44 minutes ago)