Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,343 (€3,752) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (39 minutes ago)