Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,139 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)