Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,614 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)