Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,484 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)