Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,991 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (30 minutes ago)