Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,855 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)