Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,827 in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)